Thursday 6 September 2007

Author Grant

My grant application is done! I have applied for an Author Grant to cover the cost of spending up to two months in solitude next year to write. The applications are considered some time in October. PLEASE PRAY that a grant will be awarded, as I cannot afford the costs without it.

This month I'm very busy with several speaking engagements, plus being a keynote speaker for the South Wales Christian Writers event. I have lots happening - far more commitments than my 'norm' - so PLEASE PRAY for peace, inspiration, balance and health during this time.

Please KEEP PRAYING that Inspire will accept my new manuscript. And give thanks that I finally extracted a good royalty payment from the Something Understood producer!

Thanks everyone - your prayers enrich my ministry.