Wednesday 16 January 2008

On to the next project ...

Thank you for your prayers, folks.

It was a privilege to be on the Programme Planning Panel for Llangasty and it was a joy to spend time again in that peaceful retreat house. I will be leading a retreat for them in 2009.

Thank you for your prayer upholding throughout last weekend. The Inner Healing Course was a powerful experience, possibly even life-changing. I learnt a great deal and was deeply blessed by the prayer ministry times. All that I experienced will be very valuable in the pastoral ministry that goes hand in hand with retreat work.

And so, onto the next challenge ... In the next three weeks I am concentrating on praying and preparing for the retreat that I'll be leading for Penarth Baptist Church. Please pray that I will have discernment, vision and fresh inspiration. Pray too for undisturbed preparation time.

Thank you.