Monday 19 May 2008

Inspiring Conference

The Retreat Association conference was inspiring ... stimulating ... challenging ... exhausting ... uplifting ... and much more! Thank you for your prayers. Mostly, it was a very affirming time for me: I am now even more sure that I am called to this work. Several old friendships were renewed and lots of new ones made and I have a feeling that much will grow out of this time.

The Support Group response continues to grow day by day. Again, give thanks. Please also continue to pray that the money that is needed to sustain this ministry will be provided.

I am now 'catching up with myself' at home, but will be heading off to Sheffield next week to experience worship with Ruth Fazal. Please pray for a fruitful time of writing after this event.

Please also pray for my son, Dave. After an accident at work he has had to undergo a reconstructive operation on his elbow this weekend. Please pray for full healing and restoration.

Thank you.