Saturday 4 August 2007

Manuscript in Progress!

A big thank you to everyone who's visiting this site regularly and praying for me.Your prayers are really helping. I am more motivated than I've been for ages, and lots of things are 'falling into place'.

The film 'Into Great Silence' was powerful and sparked a flood of writing in me. Silent Strength is to be reprinted as a Second Edition soon. My next book is to be a book about a journey into silent prayer and is coming together well. Inspire have agreed to consider it mid-September, but I am giving myself a deadline of getting it to them in 2 weeks time. I also need to work on my application for funding through the Author Grant.

So my priorities for your prayers at the moment are: PLEASE PRAY (1) that I will complete the manuscript in the next 2 weeks, (2) that Inspire will accept it, (3) that Silent Strength will be reprinted in time for my autumn events and (4) that I'll be able to find some time to start the grant application.

Thanks everyone!