Sunday 8 June 2008

Healing Hands

God continues to draw me deeper into a heart for His healing ministry. Currently I am preparing to lead meditations at a conference for the Order of Jacobs Well, an ecumenical order whose members are quietly being 'the hands of Jesus' in the field of healing. Please pray for me in these last few days as I put the finishing touches to my preparations. And please pray for a real anointing as I lead the meditations at the conference.

At the Ruth Fazal event I experienced the healing of a painful neck condition when someone felt prompted by the Holy Spirit to lay hands on me. Give thanks. We have a wonderful God. It was a real blessing to experience at close quarters Ruth's beautiful music and her powerfully anointed ministry.

Financial support for my ministry continues to quietly grow. Give thanks. I am so humbled by this support. Please continue to pray that exactly what is needed will be provided.

I continue to receive enquiries for retreat events and know that this is where God calls me to be. It is a real blessing to be clay in the potter's hands: may I never resist his moulding.

Thank you for your prayer support which enables all that I do. May God bless you all.