Friday 29 March 2013

Easter News

Thank you to all who have been holding me in prayer.  I've had a very busy six weeks, with a good dose of the winter bugs thrown in for good measure.  And all has gone well, with the exception of the Penhurst retreat, which unfortunately had to be cancelled due to the snowy travel conditions. For those of you who missed putting it in the diary first time round, I shall now be offering this healing retreat at Penhurst on July 8th-10th.  I'd love to see you there!

I have been fortunate to be blessed and inspired by several recent events.  At the Windermere Centre's 'Visual Bible Retreat' a small group of us were enabled to go deeply into the heart of the passion narratives - a powerful and moving experience.  A little while later, at Harnhill, it was a privilege to be able to learn from and share experiences of healing with Alison Morgan.  And, very recently, I have again been blessed and inspired by the beautiful Holy Week Reflections in churches in Stafford.  My thanks and prayers are with all those who facilitated those events.

I continue to be in discussions with BRF about the possibility of publishing a new book with them.  It would be brilliant to work in partnership with such a quality Christian publisher. Please hold this in your prayers and pray that BRF would offer me a contract.  And watch this space   ...

I am now taking a few weeks off to rest and  deal with some domestic issues.  After that, at the end of April, I'll be attending the Christian Resources Together Retreat, where I hope to 'bump into the right people' to take various projects forward.  Please pray for the right connections to be made at that event.

And for those of you living local to me, I am leading a Quiet Day at Shallowford House on May 16th.  Bookings can be made through the John Young Foundation.  We shall be reflecting with the healing scriptures and all are welcome.

Thank you for your continuing interest and support.

Finally   ...   as I write this, it's Good Friday - that dark day before the dawning of the greatest ever promise.  I wish you all a blessed and Christ-filled Easter, full of resurrection hope and the knowledge that the risen Jesus is with us always.

.