Monday 26 November 2007

Prepare to Welcome Him

It's still November and I am steeped in the Christmas story, as I complete my preparations for next week's Advent retreat [Prepare to Welcome Him] at Llangasty. I really would value your prayers for this retreat. Please pray me through the week and pray that those attending will be blessed.

Invitations to lead meditations continue to find me. I have just had to decline some [sorry Trinity Church], but have accepted an invitation to lead meditations at next year's annual conference of the Order of Jacob's Well.

As I continue to consider how to finance what I do, I have just been blessed by a very generous anonymous financial donation. Give thanks for this gift and for the encouragement it has given me. No news on the author grant yet - please keep praying!

Thank you, one and all.