Wednesday 2 January 2008

An Inspiring Time

Having helped to lead the Green Pastures Christmas Encounter retreat, it has been good to take a few days relaxing with friends at the turn of the year. I now face the coming year refreshed and inspired. The leading of Advent and Christmas retreats has been a real catalyst for a flow of new writing and I hope to soon have a manuscript for a Christmas book to offer to a publisher. The Christmas Encounter was very moving and Green Pastures have invited me back to lead another retreat for them in October.

I have felt very affirmed in my ministry in recent months and step into 2008 in a very positive frame of mind. My New Year's resolution is to use the gifts I have been given to attempt to become the best retreat leader and Christian writer that I possibly can be. One thing that will be very enabling in this task is the successful set-up of a Support Group for my ministry. Please pray for us as we prepare to launch this very soon.

I also have lots of other things on the go in the next two months, so please pray that I would achieve the right balance in prioritising everything. I am off down to Llangasty next Monday to join their programme advisory group in planning future retreats. Please pray for me specifically too as I attend an Inner Healing Training on Jan 11-13.

Unfortunately my application for an author grant was not successful, but I thank you for your prayers.

Thank you all for your faithful prayer support throughout 2007: it is crucial to all that I do. May God bless you with His peace and guide you in the paths He has for you in the coming year.