Monday 14 April 2008

Support Group Launch

At last! The Support Group letters are in the post!

To all new readers of this page - WELCOME - and thank you for looking me up. I hope you will continue to follow progress of my ministry through this page and support me in your prayers. If you scroll down below, you'll get a flavour for where the Lord has been leading me in recent months, and if you keep returning to this page you'll be able to keep in touch with my latest news too.

Finally, after much prayer and consideration, I am launching a support group to underpin and enable my ministry. Please pray for all who receive my initial support group letter. Every prayer and every small contribution will be much valued.

Currently, I'm in a bit of a 'breathing space' between commitments, which is good and necessary. It has been good to have time to settle into the rhythm of the Ignatian Spiritual Exercises (see below) and I know that incorporating this into my daily life will bless and enhance my future ministry. Please pray for me as I commit myself to this rhythm of prayer.

Please pray for me too as I prepare for the Retreat Association conference in May, where I'll be leading a workshop entitled 'Imaginative Contemplation as a Pathway to Healing'.

Thank you to you all, for your love and support in so many ways. God bless you.