Monday 30 March 2020

Find calm with a FREE CD


Feeling overwhelmed?

A growing death toll, the constant bombardment of bad news, the growing restrictions on our lives, isolation from family and friends, fears for our health and our livelihoods, the lack of any sense of 'normality'; all these impact us hugely.  They have the potential to send our minds into a swirling storm.

Image: Ken Walters
Apart from staying at home and washing our hands, 
one of the most important things we can do is quieten that storm; bring peace to our fears and anxieties.

'Calming the Storm' is a CD which will help you to do that.


And as my contribution towards helping you get through, 
I'm now making it available for FREE during this pandemic.


Here's what others are saying about it -

Thank you for releasing 'Calming the Storm' at this very difficult and disturbing time.  I am now filled with an amazing sense of peace.
Caryl

I cannot adequately express how deeply moved I was by this CD.  It speaks so powerfully into this very time and I know I will listen to it many times.
Liz

This is so relevant to our coronavirus situation. 
I have used it to achieve calm and restfulness when unable to sleep.
Barbara
Definitely a CD for 'such a time as this'.
Joanne

And now it can be yours.  ...   for free!

Image: Jenny Hawke
Based on Jesus calming the storm on Galilee, it combines narrative poetry and guided meditation with prayerful questioning, sound effects and relaxing ambient music. It will help you to find peace in your own inner storms, whatever they are.  Your storm can become a prayer experience and that prayer can calm your anxieties.

This is for anyone.  It matters not if you believe in Jesus.  He believes in you!  And this can help.  It's normally £9.99 and right now, as a small contribution to the global efforts against coronavirus, I'm giving it away for free.

What have you got to lose?

Just email me your address, or the address of someone you'd like me to send it to; let me know how many give-away copies you'd like, and I'll send them on their way.  I'll even include a pre-stamped envelope for you to post a CD onward if it's not for yourself.

If you're able to make a donation towards the postage, it would help me, but it's not essential.

                           


Email me now at  pat@patmarsh.co.uk   I'm looking forward to hearing from you.  

I'd love it if this CD could help people get peacefully through this time.

Stay safe   ...   Stay well.  ...   Stay calm.   

We can get through this!