Wednesday 3 October 2007

A New Publisher?

My September series of talks is coming to an end now and has gone well. The South Wales Christian Writers Event was particularly blessed. Thank you to you all for your prayer support.

My next step is to consider the formal launch of a Support Group for my ministry. I really do feel the Lord's prompting in this and that 'the timing is now'. Please pray for me to have wisdom in how to approach this.

Not so good news on the publishing front ... Inspire have declined to publish my new manuscript. My ego is a little bruised [no bad thing!] but I really do see this as God's opportunity to explore new publishing possibilities. Please pray that I will have good discernment in whom to approach.

God's blessings on you all - thank you for your prayers, which are foundational to my ministry.