Wednesday 10 October 2007

Prayers for a Grant and a Support Group

My life is full of amazing God-incidences at the moment and I sense the Lord working his purposes out in spite of me! I also sense my ministry moving into a new phase. So please keep praying me through the process.

I am about to launch an initiative to set up a more formal Support Group for my ministry and am in the process of putting the details of this together. I am being greatly helped in this by my friends, Ann & Roger. We hope to send out a mailshot about this soon. Please pray for us on this issue, as we work the logistics out and try to get our approach right. Please pray too that God will work in people's hearts and bring into being the support that is needed.

My application for an Author Grant [to enable me to pay for time-out with quality writing space] is being considered by the panel this month. Please pray for a positive decision!

Finally, give thanks for an invitation from Jonathon Hemingray, a gifted wood sculptor, to work collaboratively with him.

Exciting things are happening! Praise the Lord!