Thursday 20 February 2020

Perfect for Lent


Many thanks to Judy Cannan, Spiritual Director & retreat leader, for this beautiful review of 'Dwelling in the Psalms':

It is with delight that I heard that Pat had written a book 'Dwelling in the Psalms' and I couldn't wait to get my copy.  Getting hold of a copy was an easy process and the book has since proved a treasure trove.  It combines just enough of the traditional psalm with her own psalm/poem response plus a short reflection and prayer. It would be perfect for a journey through Lent or as material for a guided retreat, or just for our own personal prayer time.  I recently gave it to one of my regular 'directees' who was blown away by its relevance to her on her own life journey. This is a valuable resource.


Do you know of anyone who's looking for devotional inspiration through Lent?

It's available in all the usual places.